Access the new (2021) Yass High School Compass parent portal at:
What is Compass?
Compass is a school management solution that allows parents and carers to access up-to-date and meaningful information about your school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
- Download and view your child’s academic reports
- Book parent-teacher conferences
- Pay and provide consent for events and school fees
Our school will advise parents when each of these features becomes available for parent use.
How do I access Compass?
Compass is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps (continue reading to learn more about the app including how to use it).
To access the parent portal, you can go to your school’s website and click the Compass link on their homepage. Alternatively, you can go to schools.compass.education where you can search for our school’s direct URL.
To log in you will require your unique family username and password. These details will be provided to you by our school. Upon first login, you will be required to change your password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. These details may be used by our school for SMS, password recovery and email communication throughout the year.
A Guide for parents and families